- Seasoned Pollack Roe 1 Qty.
- Minced Garlic 1 Tbsp.
- Chopped Green Onion 1 Tbsp.
- Pasta 1 Serving.
- Olive Oil 1 Tbsp.
HOW TO COOK
- Boil water in the Ace Cook marble wok.
- Put the pasta and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put washed spinach in the boiling pasta together, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Put the pasta wok on the side.
- Put Ace Cook marble frying pan on medium heat and pour olive oil for about 1 Tbsp.
- Put seasoned pollack and smash with a wooden spatula.
- Add minced garlic and thoroughly cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Put cooked pasta and spinach, and pour about a half cup of boiling water from the marble wok.
- And thoroughly cook for about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped green onion and serve on a plate with a fork & spoon.