Ace Cook Healthy Life 100% Non-Toxic Jumbo Size Carbon Steel Wok Pan.
- Carbon Steel is 100% non-toxic and trusted by the world's best restaurants and thousands of home kitchens.
- It has high, sloped sides that make the pan versatile enough for shallow frying, stir-frying, and sautéing.
- Carbon steel pans are an uncommon but equally powerful member of the safe nonstick cookware lineup.
- It's lightweight and heats up fast, making it more convenient than cast iron.
- It's more affordable and can handle higher heat than stainless steel.
- Carbon steel develops a naturally nonstick patina after a quick oil seasoning.
- With a seasoned non-stick surface, it's more durable and versatile than non-stick.
- Once a carbon steel pan has been seasoned, it will give you a nonstick surface that stands up to metal cooking tools, so you won't have to worry about scratches. With proper maintenance, a good carbon steel pan can last you decades.
- You can cook with tomatoes, wine, or lemon sauces, but you just have to wait to ensure your seasoning is built up well. Otherwise, yes, the acid will strip the seasoning off the surface.